ANCHORAGE SKATE CLUB, INC.
COVID-19 MITIGATION PLAN 10/31/2021
The Anchorage Skate Club is doing everything possible to ensure a safe and enjoyable skating experience for all participants this winter. We will be following all appropriate guidance from local, state and federal authorities. We ask that all participants, parents and volunteers respect these guidelines and each other by following our rules.
Current Municipal Guidelines and Recommendations:
Anchorage Skate Club Policies
- Anyone who has symptoms of Covd-19 should not participate in any of our programs until they have received medical clearance or a negative test result.
- We require all students to wear a mask or similar face covering while indoors. The mask or face covering must be worn correctly, i.e., over the nose and mouth.
- Volunteers, Anchorage Skate Club Staff, and parents at an ASD facility are REQUIRED to wear a mask or recommended face covering while on school grounds REGARDLESS of vaccination status, per ASD policy.
- Social distancing(6 feet+) is strongly encouraged while off the ice and putting on skates, helmets, etc.
- Parents are asked to help get children geared up with skates, to reduce staff exposure.
- All loaner equipment such as skates or helmets will be sanitized before and after use, and may not be shared (e.g., if a helmet is tried on and doesn’t fit, it must be sanitized before being given to another student).
- Please follow directions from our staff and instructors to ensure the safety of all participants.